Responsive squeeze pages are simply mobile-friendly landing pages designed to gather viewer information in a detailed form so the business can follow-up and attempt to sell a product or service. A web page or site crafted with a responsive design will resize to provide a seamless user experience regardless of the device being used. If your potential customers need to pinch and zoom to get a proper view of your contact form they are likely to leave you in the dust.
To craft a responsive squeeze page that converts, you need to start with an effective landing page builder. Using the right software tools, you can easily create a responsive squeeze page with no coding experience at all. In minutes, you can integrate your page with an email autoresponder and conduct a/b split tests to uncover which variation of your elements generates the most conversions. Every digital marketing expert should be utilizing these indispensable tools.
What is a Squeeze Page?
To know what a responsive squeeze page builder is and if it will be useful for your business, it is necessary to first understand squeeze pages. These are the web pages on a site that lead to landing pages, through links or pop-ups offering free items, and they often request an email address.
These pages are designed to ‘squeeze’ a viewer’s email address out of them, thus providing their name and other information. This is a form of direct marketing where individuals’ opt-in as subscribers by supplying their personal details. It is a way for marketers to entice users to their site and add them to their mailing list for promotional offers, newsletters, site or product updates, and more.
Why Use a Squeeze Page Creator?
A squeeze page builder is basically a web tool that helps users create a persuasive squeeze page that will lead to their landing web page and generate an email list. They help business owners who want to boost their brand, products or services, to select the best format and content for their squeeze page to persuade viewers to act and provide their email address. Squeeze page creators come with many useful features that enable users to customize their responsive squeeze page for optimal effectiveness.
Those who use a responsive squeeze page creator usually want to sell products or services online, while keeping mobile users in mind. They are creating a strategic marketing campaign for their business. It will be used as a device to increase website views, boost product sales, and to increase brand awareness. It is also a great way to promote current business offers. The aim is to ultimately drive traffic and increase profits.
6 Tips, Tricks, and Strategies for Creating an Effective Squeeze Page
As with all things worth achieving in life, developing an effective, responsive squeeze page requires effort. You can’t expect the online page creator to do all the work. A squeeze page will only accomplish your goal if it is put together correctly. The following six tips can help you create a successful, responsive squeeze page that converts:
- Select a Great Text Design: Clear and concise written content that is easy to scan is vital to keep your viewers present. Don’t use large text blocks or a lot of subheadings. Make the most important parts of your message stand out.
- Include Multimedia: Videos are big right now, but any visual media that will captivate your audience is a great way to provide information without using text. But keep in mind that audio messages are not as effective and should be avoided.
- Provide Success Stories: Users enjoy reading success stories and positive testimonials from customers who have experience with a brand and have used the products or services. This helps build trust, brand loyalty and is highly effective on social media.
- Add a Clearly Labeled Close Button: Many marketers make the mistake of omitting a close button with pop-ups. They think this will encourage viewers to enter their information just get rid of it. This is a common error that leads people to believe the brand cannot be trusted.
- Consider Content Layout: A good content layout is crucial. The most important information should be placed at the top of the page to grab the user’s attention, the form fields should come second, followed by keyword-rich content to improve rankings and for a less spam-like effect.
- Use Form Fields Sparingly: A typical visitor may witness an overload of form fields and take off running. They don’t want to spend a lot of time filling in their information. The user’s email address is most important, and having visitor’s names can be useful. Avoid unnecessary fields.
What to Look For in a Responsive Squeeze Page Tool
When deciding on the right tool there are things many to consider, all have their pros and cons. But, there are important features to look out for when selecting the best squeeze page creator for your business:
- Top-notch Design Tools: Aesthetic appeal matters. It is very important to display a professional image when working to attract potential customers. Look for websites with a full range of professional design not only for your responsive squeeze page but also for the landing page.
- Real-time Statistics: Every marketing campaign must be monitored continuously to uncover what is effective and what is failing. Real-time statistics show businesses if their campaign is successful or if it needs some sort of adjustment.
- Mobile-friendly Features: People are constantly online through their mobile devices while on the move. However, not all online content is easily readable on smaller screens. Therefore, it is vital to choose a squeeze page creator that is responsive and mobile-friendly.
- A/B Testing and Analytics: Some websites provide the option to build multiple versions of a page to compare the statistics to discover which one is most successful.
- Integrations: When a business uses more than one marketing software, it is useful to have the option to integrate all of them with the responsive squeeze page creator.
- Customizable Templates: It is always a great option to customize, even with good standard templates.
- Widgets: Embedded widgets are offered by many squeeze page builders for a more enriching experience. This feature can help broaden your reach and boost brand awareness through social media.
- Online Support: Even though squeeze page creators tend to be simple to use, sometimes extra support is needed. It is always nice to have the option of online help that can save time and simplify the troubleshooting process.
- Notifications: This feature is useful for keeping track of how well things are going and to alert you when it is time to attract new leads
- Thank you, Messages: Customers love being treated as human beings. This feature adds a real life personal touch for subscribers. It is a powerful way to connect and build relationships with potential customers and boost conversion rates.
Responsive squeeze page creators are the ideal tool for start-up companies looking to promote their business and reach potential customers on any device. In addition, they are also quite useful for existing businesses who are looking to reach a broader market by increasing website traffic.