Before submitting a ticket please visit the following links:
_FAQ - Before Submitting a Ticket
Posted by Linda Lou on 20 July 2016 01:59 PM
If you're having plugin activation issues, this is generally "always" on your host end, a bad install, and/or a plugin/theme conflict, and relates to the trouble shooting tips below, it can also be that the host is blocking the outgoing connection, or the connection is timing out from your host to our servers which can relate to a firewall or server configuration, so check the troubleshooting steps below, and/or get with your host as to outgoing connection etc. Also, be sure there are no blank spaces before or after when copying your codes, and, if you haven't downloaded your plugin from the Inner Circle members area make sure the "I am an Inner Circle member" box is "not" checked...
Please do all of the following before submitting a ticket as we cannot do these things for you: (we know this may feel daunting if you're new to internet marketing but as a webmaster you do need to know how to manage your site; these steps are simpler than they look) if you're nervous about it contact your host to help you...
1. Please clear your browser cache and if you use a cache plugin, such as W3 Total Cache, clear the page cache as well, or back your site up and deactivate the plugin. We generally recommend a service called CloudFlare at http://cloudflare.com, which does the same but without the need for a plugin to be installed.
2. Please back your site up, delete your IMSC plugin or IMSC theme, download a fresh copy from your members area, installing it either via FTP or the Wordpress dashboard. Not only does this ensure you have the latest versions, this also ensures that you don't have a bad installation. You won't lose data by doing this. With regard to Profit Builder, f you are not using the Profit Builder Theme, please back your site up and temporarily switch to it, and see if the issue resolves itself. If it does, you could install Profit Builder into a sub-directory and link to your site from there (instructions on subdirectory installation are below).
3. Once this is done, please go to https://imsuccesscenter.com/customercare/index.php?/News/NewsItem/View/7/trouble-shooting which provides a step-by-step procedure to check for plugin conflicts.
4. Please ask your host to have your memory levels set as here and ensure they have you set up with PHP 5.5 or 5.6 :
#Change upload limits
Most important part is memory_limit, they can set it to higher to resolve your issue.
In the case of the upload max file size, this ensures that you can upload IMSC plugins and IMSC themes with no issue.
The max execution time simply means that any operations that a plugin or theme is doing will not time out. Memory simply refers to the amount of data that can be processed. Your host can make these changes, typically through cPanel, using a file called php.ini or with some hosts that file is referred to as .user.ini...
You can also do this yourself, if your host allows it, as here (this video references hostgator but the process is generally the same): https://imsuccesscenter.com/customercare/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/847/23/profit-builder---check-memory-and-php-settings-in-hostgator
Here is a video to show you how
You may also want your host to increase the memory available to Wordpress as well: https://docs.woothemes.com/document/increasing-the-wordpress-memory-limit
We also suggest that you make sure your host does not have fsockopen() disabled for security reasons as it is necessary to be enabled to connect with our license servers, have your host whitelist the following IP addresses for our main license server: 126.96.36.199 you might also try these 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
5. You can also raise the amount of memory Profit Builder uses to 256 MB as here (if you are using it): https://imsuccesscenter.com/customercare/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/435/23/profit-builder---how-to-setup-memory-limit
6. Additionally, if you still see the issue, please install your IMSC plugin or IMSC theme into their own sub-directory with their own database and Wordpress installation to see if you have the same issue (for Profit Builder do not install any other plugins, apart from the Visual Icon Font plugin required by Profit Builder Theme). Here's a video on how to do this, it references Rapid Mailer, but the process is the same: https://imsuccesscenter.com/customercare/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/132/24/rapid-mailer---how-to-install-in-a-sub-directory
7. If the issue still exists back your site up and reinstall core Wordpress files as here:
If your host won't help you with any the above you really should move your site to a better and more reliable hosting environment:
We recommend the Gold package.
What this means is that you will be able to use Azon Authority, and any other plugin of Sean's without the troubles of memory, upload errors and so forth. Sean understands that working with WordPress and taking your business to the stars can be stressful enough, without the added issue of a host that will not meet your needs.
JVzoo Host fixes all of that, and lets you get on with getting your message out, and helping you bring the vision of your business that you hold in your mind, to reality.
Here's some more details on this offer: http://offers.jvzoohost.com/azonauthority - phone 888-313-4869
B. The other host we recommend is BigScoots, http://bigscoots.com. They are competitively priced and their support answers tickets within the hour most times. One of our agents uses the 155cc shared plan: https://www.bigscoots.com/shared-web-hosting and has never had an issue...