I just noticed I have not updated this blog for a while, as I’ve been very busy with other projects and upcoming products. Don’t worry, that is going to change as we have a lot of new stuff for you here at imsuccesscenter.com.
However, after a phone call with a client today, I want to share some of the advice with you that I gave to him for small business promotion.
He has a small business and has just created his first website. Now, his website looks absolutely phenomenal and he spent a lot of money on development. His website looks as good as any professional website out there and he has listened to a lot of my advice over time about search engine optimization and how to target certain keywords.
What he needed, on a limited budget, was a way to drive targeted traffic to his website in his specific niche. So I suggested he look at article marketing as a great way to target certain keywords and use these articles as lead generators for his business.
Most people hate writing and avoid it where possible, but when it comes to business it can be a real benefit. If you target articles to the keywords and key phrases that your market is actually looking for, and address their problems, you are going to gain that potential customer’s attention. With carefully crafted articles you can easily drive that potential customer to your website, convert them to a paid customer and potentially a customer for life.
Article marketing can also create lots of valuable backlinks to your website, helping you grow your rankings with Google, Yahoo, and Bing. With so many ways to get your articles noticed and published, you have a lot of potential fingers in a lot of different pies and each one of them can gain your business positive results.
Here are some quick article marketing tips for creating articles that convert readers into customers:
- Create titles that gain attention and have a few keywords early in the title
- Understand your customer’s most pressing needs and answer them in your articles
- Provide solutions to their problems and show them the solution on your website
- Use your articles to build a mailing list so that you can market to these customers in the future
- Only distribute your articles to the top 10 article directories. More than that is wasted effort for the most part.
- Always make sure your primary keywords are in the anchor text of links
- Use bullet points to highlight the benefits of your solutions or answers
- Never finish the article at the conclusion. Use this area to drive customers to your website with a strong call to action.
These are just a few tips to get you started and they can help you get the most out of any article marketing you do.
We are actually in the process of creating a very powerful article marketing course for online business owners and internet marketers. This course will help maximize your Google rankings, create a flood of targeted traffic for your website and show you how to create solid streams of income from articles. In this course I’m going to share a lot of my secrets and top strategies that helped me dominate the search engines for years in many different markets, so keep an eye out on this blog for news and the release date when we announce it.