Home / Tag Archives: building links

Tag Archives: building links

Turn Your Content into a Link Building Magnet

How to Turn Your Content into a Link Building Magnet

Are you following the 80/20 rule? Content creation should make up ONLY 20% of your time, while the other 80% should be devoted to marketing that content. People are finally beginning to understand how valuable content creation can be for their business. The problem is, marketers are spending time, money, and man power creating massive amounts of content that isn’t being shared, linked to, or even appearing in the SERP’s. What’s the point of publishing all of this content if it’s just going to get pushed back to page 20 of your blog where no one will ever see it? ...

Read More »
Scroll To Top